Explore the beating heart of Hanoi through our awesome coffee culture and visit the city’s most secret/hidden cafes. Hanoi is famous among travellers and coffee lovers around the world for it’s special coffee. It’s different from the look, the taste and the way we enjoy it.
What makes Vietnamese Coffee so special? Why it’s so different from the rest of the world? The answer is within our culture, our history, our way of life.
We use a METAL filter instead of a steam machine, we use condense milk instead of sugar, Robusta beans instead of Arabica, we sip the coffee instead of drinking it, we sit together instead of personal spaces. Everything make Vietnamese coffee so special.
Walk with us, listen to our stories, let’s appreciate the history together.
- Discover Hanoi’s vibrant & burgeoning coffee culture from your guide as you visit hand picked cafes on this walking tour
- Try a variety of distinct coffees in unique cafes around the city as you learn more about the city’s vast coffee from crop to cup
- Understand what makes Vietnamese coffee so special and learn new and interesting roasting techniques
- Explore Hanoi’s obscure cafés in unlikely corners, known to serve the best well-crafted coffees in town
- A chance to buy local coffee beans directly from the cafes that source the best beans from around the country